Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Day 3291: I πŸ’œ GH texting.

 

 

"Maggie": photograph, collage and digital.

 



Want music?




Click here for Chaka Khan, Sweet Thing.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update

Thank goodness for texting. I can send a joke to one of the Grandhunks, and they know I am thinking about them, but they don't need to respond. Grandhunk #2 likes puns ...

Grandhunk#3 is a minimalist.

Grandhunk # 1 works long hours ...
 



And so it happened that I have a lunch date! But I got a bonus, Grandhunks 1&2 came together. 

 We went to Islands for burgers and chicken tenders,


 Grandhunks 1&2 aka Jordan and Jake.

I noticed Jake's phone. I had given him a birthday card with artwork by artist/friend Terry Garrett. I didn't know that he had cut out the bird and the guy (who looks kinda like Jake) and put it on his i-phone. I inked the man to represent Jake's tattoos.

I

 

3:30,  time to go home.
A perfect afternoon.

 

Thanks Grandhunks!!


 

 
 
 
A fun 1-minute video, amused dolphin, here.


 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Northern Parula

 

  
                     

Smiles for Wednesday ...
 
 
 



 

 
 


 

 





                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

tgarrett said...

Thanks for posting that how fun he did that and put them on his phone. Sending big love jacki.

jacki long said...

Yes I was surprised but thought you would be pleased. Happy Birthday dear one, I will send a better wish in a bit.

elenor said...

Jacki, it is a treat to see some photos of your grandsons. They always are in a good mood and ready to make fun. I think the best medicine you can get is to spend time with them. What a gift to be a grandma.

john said...

I love the background on this one. I have looked at it for a long time. :-)