Saturday, January 30, 2021

Day 3102: Blue skies.

 

 

"Grace": collage, graphite drawing, and digital.

 

 

 



Want music?




Click here for Aretha Franklin, Daydreamin'
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update:

A flat-out gorgeous day in SoCal. It's 60 degrees, blue skies,  a few lost clouds. I am supposed to stay home, Covid etc. But I am allowed to drive around, just not go in anywhere? So here is today.

 


That's the Pacific in the far distance.


 

Meanwhile, in Lake Havasu, AZ, WonderWoman and Superman are golfing under equally blue skies. She posted "You know those days when you think to yourself "We are So Blessed".... this was one of those days. I'm golfing with my husband of 25 years, and my BEST FRIEND, Bassel Salloum, in Havasu. We have 3 beautiful healthy boys, LIFE IS GOOD. With all the negative crap going on in this world, this right here is Good. I ❤️ doing life with you Baz.



As a parent, there are few things that I enjoy more, that seeing how much in love these two are, and how they love being with each other.


 

 

 
 


•  A joyful 24 second video, Costa Rica birds, here.
•  An adorable 2-minute video, Chubber Puppers, here.
•  A touching 6-minute video, Overcomer, here.


  
Just because ...
 
 
Barbary Partridge

 

  
                         

Smiles for Saturday ...
 
 

 
 

 
  


 


  


 


 


 


 

 
  



                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

 



6 comments:

john said...

Just genius putting the brown tones with the blue ones. I never would have thought to do that and it works so well. :-)

elenor said...

What a wonderful bright day you had. Your photos are so delightful.I also enjoyed the photos of your daughter and husband. She is so right we should focus on the bright side of our life and be grateful for everything.
Best birthday wishes to Carol. I always enjoy her comments. It's nice to see what we have in common: you as our friend and our birthday date.
Thanks for another lovely blog!

Carol said...

Grace is a cool compilation of medias! Such artistic construction!! I watched the chubby puppy video and smiled throughout! The video titled "Overcomer", is a good reminder to us all that our "words" really do matter and should always be kind and uplifting. The "smiles" did just that! I don't know where you find them but they are always awesome. I live in Central AZ and we got 24" of snow this week! I LOVE snow! Seeing the pics. of your daughter and son in law in Lake Havasu and your CA. pics were GREAT! I am glad you are enjoying the beauty around you too! Thank you Elenor for the birthday greetings! I always enjoy your comments as well. With my grandmother being from Austria, I bet we have more in common than we realize! Thanks for all your hard work you are doing for your followers Jacki. You do uplift us all during this crazy time. Please take care of yourself too!

jacki long said...

Thank you, John, I love to get your comments.

jacki long said...

I think it is so cool when people who comment get to know each other. I feel so lucky whenever any of you take the time to comment, it really makes my day. Thank you!

jacki long said...

weather checks where you are. Can't believe we are already in February. This past year seems a long one? Please take good care out there.