Friday, January 1, 2021

Day 3080: Bring on 2021!

 

 

"Sisters": old photo, colorized, digital.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for Perry Como, And I Love You So.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 
 
2GN2S
 
A new years treat from Elenor, across the planet. 
Good friend, and artist,  Elenor sent me photos from 
her morning walk in Austria, and allowed me to share.
 
 



 
 
 

 

 
 Elenor said : "The day started with the full moon in front of our window and half an hour later it was totally foggy. When I was younger I hated fog. I remember a year when the fog didn't lift for 6 weeks. That's terrible when it is so dark for days. Last years were better because of a better air quality, but some days we still have fog and I learned to love it. I realized the magic of it."
 
I am saving the other six photos for tomorrow's blog #3081.
 
 
 
 

 

Another angel, are they starting to look the same?



Angela: jun mail angel#13, collage


They are all done on a 5x7" kraft paper greeting card.
The junk mail varies, as to whatever I pick up.
Some of you have said you like step-by-steps,
so, here's a quick step-by-step of #13 ...
 
 


2
1










4
3

























6
5























Doing the shoes is always my reward.
 
 

 
 


•  A sweet 2-minute video, Stella, here.
•  A fascinating 6-minute video, Auld Lang Syne , here
•  An exciting 2-minute video, Sensei's demo 1991, here.


 

Just because ...

 

Hoppoe


 
                        

Smiles for Friday ...
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 


 
                                                                 Thanks for visiting today, have a great day.

 


4 comments:

elenor said...

Your sisters are so sweet! And your step by step is just lovely. You know how much I like them.
Thanks for sharing my photos. You may find them rather boring. For me it's always a challenge to see beauty on our walks and to try to capture it. As that is rather difficult I have to go on trying again and again.
I hope you had a good start into the New Year.

Julie said...

Happpy New Year Jacki! I always enjoy seeing what you made and what books you're reading. I am always amazed by the beautiful countryside that Elenor shares with you!

jacki long said...

Thanks Julie, glad you liked it. Have a great 2021.

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor. Tomorrow’s blog will be shorter. I had a tech accident. Hope to recover in 48 hours.