Sunday, January 3, 2021

Day 3082: Mac Pro in Quarantine!




 













 

I apologize, my significant other is still in quarantine and I am trying to bridge the learning curve on my Mac Pro, so as not to miss a day. It shouldn’t be this hard, but just to mount the photo art above, I inadvertently deleted it almost a dozen times. I am having trouble scrolling and various simple tasks.


 I have a blog format that I use, bit on this IPad Pro, it doesn’t show up. So I will stop and see tomorrow what shows up> I apologize.

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 



Want music?




Click here for  
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


Still another angel, they keep coming ...


Ruby: junk mail angel #15, collage & acrylic




    They may seem similar, but they are changing back from the first.

This one used acrylic brushed papers as well as junk mail.

Meanwhile, here's a quick step-by step of #15 ...



1
2
























3

























5
6























     (fashion-forward angel?)



 
 


•  An amazing 3+minute video,  here.
•  A fascinating 5-minute video, , here






 
                        

A smiles for Sunday ...
 
 


                                                               Thanks for visiting today.

 

 

 

2 comments:

elenor said...

Jacki, I think I understand your troubles with your computers. I got a new MacBook recently and supposed all would be the same as usuell. But it isn’t. That´s quite frustrating as you know. I have to learn again what I thought I already know. But maybe that keeps us young?
And we never give up, don‘t we.
Have a good week ahead.

john said...

Just lovely palms with Jacki magic! :-). Sorry about computer issues.