Saturday, January 23, 2021

Day 3094: ... on it's way for tomorrow!

 

 

  

"Sailor": old photo, junk mail collage, and digital collage.

 




Want music?




Click here for  Robin Thicke, Lost Without You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


 Update


No fair! I remember saying that when I was a kid. Did you? It was when someone didn't play fair, and was said with emphasis. Well I am saying it tonight. My rain that the weatherman promised did not materialize! I took the few pictures below of what I thought was pre-rain clouds ...


    



Now he's promising that the rain is on it's way for tomorrow!


 
 


•  An amazing 3-1/2 minute video, water ballet, here.
•  A lively 2-minute video, 7 yr. old Tarantella, here
• A beautiful 2+minute video, YoYo Ma, here.


 

Just because ...

 

Chukar Partridge
 

  
                         

Smiles for Saturday ...
 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 

 
 


 

 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
                                                               Thanks for visiting today.

 

 

6 comments:

john said...

Very effective background. I love that the right is upside down and backwards. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, that's how I roll?

elenor said...

Love your photos. Such a wonderful blue sky. Here the sky is rather light in winter, never that deep blue. But now as the days grow longer the blue of the sky will get darker which makes such a wonderful contrast to the white or grey clouds. I hope you got some rain today. Here it was raining in the morning.
Have a fine Sunday, dear Jacki

Julie said...

I love your cloud photos. I was also disappointed that it didn't rain on Friday! I'm glad you're back and blogging.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor, yes, we did get some rain off and on today. I will have some photos in tomorrow's blog. Have a great, blessed Sunday.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Julie, I love clouds too and was so prepared to take raion photos, but like you, I was disappointed with no rain yesterday. I did get some today. Thanks for having time to comment, I love hearing from you when you have time.