Monday, January 11, 2021

'Day 3083: Back, just barely.

  

   

“16-19” : collage & digital collage.




 
 
 


Back posting, but just barely. 


The paragraphs below were written early last week on my iPad-Pro, which taunts me with my lack of operating skills. When I was ready to post, it disappeared even though I had been saving as I went. The resulting language was the repetition of one 4 letter word that starts with s, not f. Today I opened the lists of posts, and there it was saved and ready to go. So I am sending it a week later.

My new laptop should be in today, so I hope to be all hooked up and ready to post by Wednesday/Thursday. Patience is tough.

“My significant other, my Mac Pro got fried by limeade. Truthfully, my big fat elbow knocked the glass over and onto the helpless keyboard, and wham-o, toasted! 1T of data was recovered.”

GH#1 worked on my disable phone and iPad and got them up and going. I am typing this on my iPad Pro, but am inadequate at maneuvering a stylus and keyboard. This simple paragraph has been a long production.

I am not going to be as picky about the looks of this post, since I am just barely in control. The smiles, I just blindly picked and if they came through they stayed. I am not sure about including the music, videos, or just because since my access and skills are so limited.

I will be buying a new laptop, but I have to get a “sled” to transfer the 1T of date to a new machine. If that sounds like I know what I am doing, I don’t. Meanwhile, I will try to get an assemblage of a blog and maybe learn my way around this sweet little iPad better?



Bare bones blog: in Japanese there is a word, kaizen, used often in business as continual improved effort. I will try harder tomorrow.



           A shot of rooftops in Menerbes, France, September 2019, 

when this works seemed a lot simpler.


  
                         

Smiles for Friday ... 

,






                    Thanks for visiting today and your patience,

 

 

 

No comments: