Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Day 3934: Blog and Geranium.


"Division": junk mail collage, digital.



                                         

Want music?

                                       
Click here: Al Jaareau, Mornin'

 click back on this blog here to listen while you browse, or not?

 

2GN2S ...

I do this very random blog.  Everyday.
  3934 days, 10.77 years so far and counting.
You never know what you will see.
Neither do I.  
Daily.





I confess I haven't spent due time in my little garden. A while back, I stuck the stem of a broken geranium into the soil of a nearby pot.  Lately I noticed the stem had grown considerably!


Look how far she has traveled. I think she's aiming for some red geraniums across the patio.




This is the view from the red geraniums.


And a close-up.
 
 

 
 
A great 3+minute video, Under the Sea, here.


 
Just because ...
 
Masked Lapwing

 


 


Wednesday's Smiles ...
  
 



 






                             Thanks for coming by today ...

 

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

You made the division look very clear. It's a great collage, Jacki, but it is so sad. And it's so sad we can do nothing about it. A tragedy.

The last smile is such a good advise. Thank you, Jacki!

john said...

Eye movement in this one. Heading toward the center of the piece and also right. :-)

jacki long said...

Yes, I agree, Elenor. I would love to stop working on Ukraine, but they are not.

jacki long said...

Thanks John, I didn't intentionally make the flow, but I like how it turned out.