Sunday, May 14, 2023

Day 3923: Irvine ducks

  
"Confusion": collage, acrylics, digital.









                                         

 Want music?

       Click here: Patti & James, Baby Come to Me.

 click back on this blog here to listen while you browse, or not?

 

2GN2S ...


I had a errand  in Irvine Friday.







That put me near the lake at Heritage Park.








A beautiful park with an assortment of resident ducks.








I decided to have auditions for duck close-ups.






But the rules kept me from bribing with bread.





Only a few were semi-interested ...





the finalists swam by ... 






and the winner? 





The smiling blonde in the back.

 




And the judges decision is final. 



 








A beautiful Friday in Irvine.
Thanks for stopping by ...
wishing you a lovely weekend wherever you are.
Would love to hear what you're doing?



 
 
A great 7 minute video, Squirrel rescuehere.


 
Just because ...
  
  
Secretary Bird

Measuring almost four feet tall on average, their carnivorous diet is achieved mostly through the use of their long legs.



 


Smiles for Sunday ...
 


 
 





                             Thanks for coming by today ...

 

 


6 comments:

elenor said...

Jacki, your photos are so beautiful. It's a gift to be able to see beauty around us. We have to concentrate on it to stay sane.
Today was nice. My boys called - we meet this Thursday - and I had some hours just for myself, which I enjoyed. Here it's so cold and raining almost every day. So no walks right now.
Wishing you a wonderful new week.

Jane I said...

Dear Jacki,

I haven't been on my computer for a while and are impressed as always by the amount of
informative detail and variety of subjects you offer. Not only are you an artist of such
unique talent but the details you share are different, always uplifting, mindful, interesting.
sometimes funny. Unlike my daily Los Angeles Times that tell all the horrible things going on
in the world that leave a reader depressed.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Jane, It is lovely to hear from you and almost daily I think I have too much in the blog, so I am glad that you like it. I hope ALL IS WELL AND THAT WE SEE EACH OTHER SOMETIME SOON. (caps unintentional but appropriate!!)

jacki long said...

Thank you, dear Elenor. I am so glad you had a good Mother's Day, and this Thursday to look forward to. Have a great week.

john said...

So texture oriented. Love that! :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John.