Sunday, November 28, 2021

Day 3387: Alfred Wilkinson.

 

 

"Alfred Wilkinson": old photo, acrylics, digital.
 

 



Want music?




Click here for Don Ho, I'll remember you.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update ...

I posted a video on FB today that I had forgotten, (here). I found it cute, then sweet, then touching.
The lady who posted the video originally labeled it 
"her love bird didn't like her short tail."

It seems to me that most of us think we are either too much or not enough. Is this common?
There was a time years ago when I added eyelashes. At another time acrylic nails. And one time a hairpiece. So for me, I guess I am not so different than that bird. 






 

 
 
 
A cute 2-minute video, dog/cat challengehere.


 
Just because ...
 
 
Secretary Bird (aka African Snake Stomper)




  
                     

Smiles for Sunday ...
 
 

 
 
 


 
 







 



                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

2 comments:

elenor said...

Oh, yes, that's common to think we aren't good enough as we are. Thinking we would be happier or more successful or.... if we were a bit thinner or taller, or .... there were hundreds of things we thought would change the world for us. Being of a certain age we can smile on this knowing what's more important. But nevertheless it was an exciting time I wouldn't want to miss.
Jacki, you so often find topics that make me thinking about or remembering something I nearly had forgotten. Thanks for that!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. You are so kind with your sweet words, thank you!