Friday, November 26, 2021

Day 3385: So thankful.

 

 

"Lorraine": photo, ink drawing, collage & digital.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for Etta James, At Last.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update ...

I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving, or in Austria a lovely day. Ours passed deliciously. A three hour marathon of eating, visiting, photos, golf chip-ball and more.


We 15 were at Superman & WonderWoman's house on the hill. And, we arrived to find a crudite island on the kitchen island. A feast to graze and talk while Superman checked off and on, on his turkey.

 




 
 
There is something magical about this combination of wondrous yummies that leads to a myriad of different relaxed conversations.

GH#2/Jake
 

Of course, I had to get photos of my Grandhunks. They oblige or tolerate me wanting photos, the adults don't like a camera in their face so much.

 

GH#1/Jordan

GH#3/Zack

You can see their personalities, right?


The whole family is crazy, but we have a lot of fun. By the time food, which was a family effort) was served, it was like a second meal.

Turkey, Ham, Stuffing rolls and Crudites was by SM & WW

Green bean casserole was by Lauren & Jimmy

rice was by Hoda

Masked Potatoes was by Lauren & Jimmie

corn was by Hoda

I still can't believe I missed getting Tarek's deviled eggs. He brings dozen and they quickly disappear.

Fattosh (my favorite) by Hoda.

Peach crap + vanilla ice cream by me

There were other desserts that I missed photos of, pumpkin pie by George, chocolates, and beautiful pastries from Hoda, I think.Needless to say, we are very blessed and thankful.




 

 
 
 
A  cool 2-minute video, travel journalhere.


 
Just because ...
 
 
Taiwan Blue Magpie




  
                     

Smiles for Friday ...
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 

 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

4 comments:

elenor said...

What a wonderful family you have, Jacki. So nice to see you in the middle of them. Everybody is smiling and grateful for having a lovely day together. And for having such delicious things to eat.
Happy weekend!

john said...

I love the colorization of the hair. That must have taken a lot of time. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, I had a blanket around me as it had turned chilly. Someone asked if I was going to wear the blanket,I said yes, I am cold!

jacki long said...

Ye, John, a little time intensicve, butI really did think, John will like this, knowing you like the hair.I am thankful for you John, and our friendship.