Thursday, November 18, 2021

Day 3377: Bessie.

 

 

"Bessie": Postage stamp & collage journal page.
 

 



Want music?




Click here for Chet Faker, No Diggity.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update ...

Wednesday was a check-up with my family doctor, Dr. Sedghi.  It included the usual plus a chest x-ray, "just to be sure". I got a shingles shot to avoid that. He renewed prescriptions, so there was a stop at the pharmacy. While walking to my car, the thought of a perfect reward occurred to me ...


the perfect meal to take home, only I got a single.


And while I was in line, I looked and saw

 

so many people had the same idea. Then I noticed the holiday decorations at our mall, on this beautiful 75 degree So-Cal day.
 





A Christmas fix and home to eat.


 
Throwback Thursday ...
 
 
After Class, Costa Mesa Dojo, 2003
 
Front Row: Jake Spielberger, Tayler Hobberlin, Jordan Lawson, Kasey Hobberlin
Back Row: Michael Bates, Nick Bernstein, Cheyenne Lopez, Robert Williams

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
An amazing 3-minute video, Mobula Rayshere.


 
Just because ...
 
Strawberry Finch


 


Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 

 


 



 

 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

4 comments:

john said...

Those Christmas balls are pretty cool. Bessie is just great. I love your stamp people. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John! Yes, I thought th ornaments were pretty cool, too.

elenor said...

I too love your stamp people, Jacki. They always are funny.
I guess you were not too pleased to see the Christmas decoration so soon. I've to admit I'm not in the mood for Christmas at all. Can you imagine here another lockdown starts on Monday - for several weeks. Maybe we are lucky and be allowed to meet again for Christmas?

jenclair said...

Your stamp people are so much fun!