Saturday, November 13, 2021

Day 3372: An A minus?

 

"TV Anchor": ball point pen drawing.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for Marvin Gaye, Ain't No Mountain
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S ...

I saw this, and though I usually don't play along, this time I did.


I have done 45 out of 50, that's an A-?

Given 80 years on the planet, you get stuff done!

So for extra credit, tell me your number?

For extra, extra credit, guess my missing five?

C'mon,humor me. This could be fun!

 


Have a great weekend!

 


 
 
 
A cute 1-minute video, Capybara dive, here.


 
Just because ...
 
Yellow Warbler
   
 
 
                    
Smiles for Saturday ...
 

 

 



 
 


 


 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

6 comments:

Atomu said...

Only 24 out of 50 for me.
And my guess for your missing five...
1. No divorce
2. No tatoos
3. No Australia
4. No Tahiti
5. No swimming in the Caribbean

elenor said...

It seems I had quite a boring life? 13 out of 50 that's not much. But nevertheless it was exciting enough for me. No war, no hunger, no severe illness, I really feel extremely grateful. Great family, two sons, three grandchildren, a wonderful job and still being able to manage my life on my own - I really can't complain.
Happy Sunday, Jacki!

john said...

35 out of 50. I must lead a boring life! i do not really feel that I do though, :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you Atomu, you got 1 out of 5 right, thank you for guessing.
Answers forthcoming.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor. No not at all boring. I ig niumber does not mean a better life. I have been alive a long time and many of my activities were made for me.

jacki long said...

You are definitely not in a boring category. It's a silly game, and I AM SURE YOUR 34 ARE PERFECT CHOICES. (Caps unjntentional)