Thursday, November 25, 2021

Day 3384: A big laugh.

 

 

"Hydrangea": photo, collage and digital.

 



Want music?




Click here for Rufus & Chaka Khan, Sweet Thing.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Wishing you, your family and friends ...


 

Update ...

 

A story I probably shouldn't admit to, but I will. Last Tuesday, I had lunch with good friends and adopted family, Jean and Craig Nomura. Talking over the meal, we got on the subject of cooking for Thanksgiving. 

I mentioned that I cooked my first turkey when we were new teachers in Riverside, CA. My Dad's brother, Uncle Mac and Aunt Alva came down from Stockton, and my Dad were there. I don't remember any other guests, but then that was 1965. Being an amateur, I didn't know there was a bag of goodies inside the turkey? So I found it just before the carving ceremonies began. 

Everyone had a big laugh.


 

Throwback Thursday ...

Age 4, 1945. I am not responsible for this outfit!


 

 
 
 
A fascinating 3+minute video, vibrationshere.


 
Just because ...
 
Black-bellied Whistling Duck

 
 
  
 
        
Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

4 comments:

elenor said...

Love your Hydrangea, Jacki! And even more I love your photo. What a sweet girl you were.
You know we don't have Thanksgiving? And I never ever have cooked a turkey. Only small pieces of turkey. You see some things are different across the ocean but we might learn from one another.
Wishing you happy Thanksgiving.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor. Wishing you and your family a lovely weekend and wishes for the lock down to end soon.

john said...

Lovely hydrangeas! Happy Thanksgiving, Jacki! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you John, Happy Cabin-ing! ;o)