Sunday, November 24, 2019

Day2676: ... I am not so different.





Simplify: junk mail collage









Want music?

 




Click here for Family & Friends, My Sweet Lord.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I posted a video on FB today that I had forgotten, (here).
I found it cute, then sweet, then touching.
The lady who posted the video originally labeled it 
"her love bird didn't like her short tail."

It seems most of us think we are either too much or not enough. 
There was a time years ago when I added eyelashes.
Also acrylic nails. One time ... a hairpiece. 
I guess I am not so different than that bird.






Just because ...













A smile for Sunday ...





1 comment:

john said...

The piece of pine or such vegetation reminds me of the many times I have seen a bit of plant growing out of a crevice where you would not think it should be. It just wants to live and will do it wherever it can. :-)