Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Day 2664: The guys.



"Boy's": ballpoint pen sketches & junk mail collage.








Want music?

 




Click here for Regina Belle, If I Could.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Sunday Jordan (GH#1) & James drove to the Laker - Raptor game.



Superman has Laker tickets and he let the young hunks use them.
The Staples Center is an hour+ drive depending on traffic. 



I was watching the game on tv when I got a text from WW.



 It wouldn't be on tv but thought about it as I watched the game.  
I googled and found the Staples Center capacity to be 21,000!
Imagine being 22, asked to shoot a basket from halfcourt. 



This was their view as they waited until the end of the quarter.
Originally, they asked James if he wanted to do the halfcourt shot.
He agreed, but they asked if he had any relations in the NBA, 
and he does, so wasn't eligible. Jordan said, "I don't." 
They looked at him, he is 6'6", and let him do the shot.
He said he was "stoked." 
 I have a 46-second movie that I will try to add here.



The above looked like it would work, but no, try again!
No luck, so I'm, sharing 2 screen captures.
This video worked on my FB: click below.
https://www.facebook.com/jacki.long.71 






The ball hit the rim but not in. 
He got a second try for a 3 pointer and again hit the rim.
I thought he looked relaxed, but he said he was nervous.






Just because ...













A smile for Tuesday ...







1 comment:

john said...

Radiates personality! :-)