Thursday, November 28, 2019

Day 2680: So much to be thankful for.




"Blessed Rain"; photography










Want music?

 




Click here for Tamia, You Put A Move On My Heart
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Two days, three grocery stores before I found the last 3 cans ...




at $3.99. Last year they were $4.98. 
Outrageous but unavoidable.
I went to buy 8 cans, but 3 was it. 
 


I told WonderWoman my plight, and she found 5 cans on sale!  


 
So I have all I need for my holiday baking.
We call it Peach Crap, a terrible name for such a good dessert.
I will take it out of the oven, and be ready to take to 
Thanksgiving dinner Thursday with the Superheroes.
 
 
So much to be thankful for.
 
 
 





The Story of Peach Crap.
Years & years ago I was complaining to WW's Dad ...
that I had to make ""peach crap" to take to an event.
The very young WW overheard & said ...
"peach crap? What's peach crap?"




I tried to correct my error, but the name stuck!
If the term offends you, I do apologize.
The Grandhunks love it & friends all use that name.
And now you know the story. TMI?







2GN2S


in their recent magazine featured...









A smile for Thursday ...





1 comment:

john said...

Great rain shot! Love the pie with the piece cut out of the center.