Sunday, November 10, 2019

Day 2662: PMH540744




"PMH540744 - High Voltage": photos, collage, digital layers.









Want music?

 




Click here for Paul Simon and Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Diamonds on the Soles of her Shoes.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








I decided to do a quick Photoshop collage.
I picked six dissimilar subjects and cooked them in Photoshop. 
Here's the recipe:
take ...



rotate, then add ...




mix in, lower right ...







add onto the right side ...





blend in public domain photos...




and finally, add ...





arrange, tweak, experiment & bake for 10 minutes ...



#1 (final)

Enjoy.

No calories.




Postscript:

Two more versions, same ingredients but slightly different.


#2

or


#3


For extra credit, tell me if you have a preference?







Ann and I combined a trip to Supermex for lunch Saturday,
and a visit to Irvine Fine Art Center for their annual Holiday Faire.
A beautiful 80-degree day just 6 miles from home.



Adjacent to the beautiful lake in Heritage Park with Irvine High School and Aquatics center in the distant background.






the happy napper

I realized while doing this blog that I didn't photograph artwork, 
I don't know why? I guess I was focused on cute kids?

Thanks for visiting. Wishing you a very Happy Sunday!








A smile for Sunday ...





1 comment:

john said...

My preference is the second one, the darker version. It is a strong piece, kind of compartmentalized. :-)