Saturday, November 9, 2019

Day 2661: Look what I found for you.





tenyu: acrylics, collages & digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for Corine Bailey Rae, Put Your Records On.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?



2GN2S:

On blank days where I don't have a story handy or whatever, 
I cruise the internet to find unusual stuff you might not see?

Do you use matches?
Keep candles, lanterns and fires alight with these luxury long Inseparables Matches. Presented in a colorful and retro style matchbox with two parrots perched together. 
 Found on Graham & Green.



These add a decorative touch to your fireside and 
make a sweet gift for your perfect match. 
A decorative, letterpress-printed box of long, luxury matches, perfect for lighting fires or hard to reach candle wicks.


















         
Oversized safety matches stored in a decorative box with quirky designs printed using traditional letterpress techniques.


Matchbox Seat Pads
With designs inspired by colorful retro matchboxes, these quirky pinched seat pads will instantly uplift any space. Place on kitchen chairs, armchairs and benches to add a layer of sumptuous comfort with a vibrant retro flair. Exclusive to G&G.










Just because ...













A smile for Saturday ...



 

2 comments:

Julie said...

I enjoyed browsing that company you linked to!
I saw a garden light that I think I could DIY!

john said...

Wow! Colorful! I makes me happy! :-)