Friday, November 15, 2019

Day 2667: Jockey Hollow and Anaheim Hills.





The Editor: : junk mail coll













Want music?

 




Click here for Smokie Robinson, Make it Better.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









I am back at the house on the hill since Wednesday evening.




WonderWoman & Superman left Wednesday for NYC and NJ.
I will be puppy-sitting  & house-sharing with the Grandhunks.
Today to help me out, WW sent photos of Jockey Hollow.










 
Morristown National Historical Park is a United States National Historical Park, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey, consisting of four sites important during the American Revolutionary War: Jockey Hollow, the Ford Mansion, Fort Nonsense, and the New Jersey Brigade Encampment site.
 



Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate you.







Here at the house on the hill,




the toys are out, everywhere, careful where you step.
I only got two photos during the rare quiet moments 






The sunset was a beauty ... I took too many.
 










I couldn't pick so you're getting all 5 to pick your preference.










A smile for Friday ...




2 comments:

john said...

The orange papers including the orange writing lead me across you work. Great plan! :-)

Jane I said...

Jacki,

Thanks for the information on a National Park that I never knew existed.
Loved visiting it if only on the computer. Jane