Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Day 2671: ... bye from the house on the hill.





"76" : junk mail collage.










Want music?

 




Click here for The Jackson's, Show You The Way To Go.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?








Monday was my last day at the house on the hill. 
The granddogs and I got up at 6:50am and headed out.
I took this photo @ 7:15 am of the rarely visible LA, but on
a clear day, we can see LA & skyscrapers in the distance.




At 5:15 pm I caught my last sunset for this trip.



Ten minutes later, we looked out to see this afterglow of the sunset.



Bye-bye from the house on the hill.





Just because ...




Siamese Fireback, by Markus Lilje









A smile for Tuesday ...





2 comments:

john said...

Perfect balance in this piece. The yellow junk mail is balanced from the top piece down to the bottom piece. It creates movement as well. Great composition. :-)

Julie said...

Right now you'll be seeing better sunsets than me!