Saturday, November 23, 2019

Day 2675: ...my new Christmas decoration for the year.





"girl in ruffled dress": junk mail collage, old photo & digital.










Want music?

 




Click here for Judith Hill, What a Girl Wants.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?










Today I met WW at 10:30 to go for a pedicure. 
When I got to her house as she was unloading 
bags and bags from Target for work decorations.
And, I got to see GH#2 for a quick visit. 


Then we went to the nail place for our pedicure, 
and then at the new Japanese restaurant nearby.  
We were going to go to Costco but couldn't find a single
 parking place, which dampened our desire for that task.

We went to TJMaxx and were able to park and shop.
WW got 2 big bags. (as most customers had as they came out) 
she got the dog toys for Zoey and Christmas towels and stuff. 
I got 1 small bag, 2 items,  a lint roller on sale, 



and a cute red and white striped string on a wood spindle. 

 
I told WW that it was my new Christmas decoration for the year.







 just because ...


                                    











A smile for Saturday ...



1 comment:

john said...

I so love hearing about what you do each day! This piece has something I quite think is special....the writing can be seen through the girl's face. Well done! :-)