Friday, November 29, 2019

Day 2681: Grateful, Blessed and a Challenge.








4 versions of the same doll: photo, junk mail collage & digital.
It's late, 11:31pm and I couldn't decide which version to use. 
If you tell me, by Saturday, I will go back & repost 1 winner?
They are number left to right, top row, then the bottom. 

A                   B
                                               C                    D


* If you have a preference, I'd love to hear from you? comment or email, jlonginc@gmail.com







Want music?

 




Click here for Tevin Campbell, Tomorrow.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









 We were 14 this year, celebrating at the house on the hill.




 WonderWoman & Superman decorated the house for the holidays.



 They both arranged a wonderful assortment of fruits, nuts, dips,
olives, cheeses, crackers, and vegetables for us to enjoy.


Tarek brought his famous deviled eggs
 which were terrific & I forgot to photograph.


This preceeded the turkey, ham, green bean casserole, 
mashed potatoes, salad, rice, cheesecake, pumpkin pie, 
peach crap, and vanilla ice cream.
Of course, lots of photos.
 
Logan
Maddie & WW























GH#3, GH#2, Garrett, GH#1

GH#2 & Grandma, Zoey & Laker

me with WonderWoman
Superman





 And they took the ten-year challenge for the cousins ...

Maddie, Jordan, Zack, Jake & Logan, 2009
today, ten years later ...


 Jordan, Maddie,, Zack, Jake & Logan, 2019







You might be interested in this if your near and free this Sunday afternoon? The last time I went, I had the world's best grilled cheese sandwich and I will be looking for them again.


Grand Central Art Center                                   11- 5pm
125 N.  Broadway
Santa Ana, CA 92701
(714) 567- 7233


ALSO WITH 200+ LOCAL MAKERS AND ARTISTS and DIY EXPERIENCES INCLUDING:
This show is free to attend as well as family AND dog-friendly! Furbabies need handmade goods, too!



Maybe I'll see you there?





A smile for Friday ...









1 comment:

john said...

I like doll number 1 the best. The Thanksgiving spread looked amazing. I wonder what the after photo looked like? :-)