Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Day 2665: Yvonne, Claudine and a Pacific Check.






Claudine: acrylic on canvas









Want music?

 




Click here for  DeBarge, Time Will Reveal.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?









Tuesday I drove to Laguna to see and have lunch with Yvonne.
A former student and brown belt from about 26 years ago.
We figured that out because her daughter is now 26. 
She competed very much pregnant at the nationals.





Yvonne (top row - second from right) was a coach for our 
12 member Jr. Olympic team in Columbus, Ohio in 1993.

I found another picture, not sure of the date. 1991?



Nine of us at a birthday party at Checkers, a fun restaurant.
Yvonne  (top row/second from right), and I have stayed in touch over the years. Today we ate at Nick's on PCH well known for good food, today was no exception. I could have taken a picture of Yvonne, but she hid behind some glasses. I could have taken a photo of the food but forgot. However, I did take a picture of the overhead lamp which appealed to me.




Never know what you'll see here, right?





On our walk back from Nicks to the Whole Food's parking lot, 
I did a quick Pacific check for Lynn in Colorado. 
Lynn misses the Pacific, so when I can, I do a Pacific check.





Not great shots, but proof it's still there.








Just because ...












A smile for Wednesday ...






1 comment:

john said...

I say Fabulous Claudine! :-)