Thursday, March 16, 2023

Day 3962: Quotes and Throwback Thursday.


   

"Complex":  tissue & junk mail collage, digital.



Want music?




Click here:Michael McDonald & Patti LaBelle. On My Own.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


2GN2S ...

Some quotes for you?

"Self care takes effort. It doesn’t just happen.

The body and mind need to be maintained. Similar to a garden, without effort, weeds will pop up and overtake everything.

With a bit of consistent pruning, the results can be beautiful."

 James Clear, JamesClear.com

&

"Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for."

Greek philosopher Epicurus on desire and contentment.

 


 Throwback Thursday ...



Demura Sensei's Costa Mesa Dojo Demo Team
Orange County Fair, 2002
 

 
 
A 1+minute video, Estrella's dishhere.


 
Just because ...
 
      
Purple Gallinule


 


Smiles for Thursday ...
 


  
 
   
 
 

                             Thanks for coming by today ...

 

 


4 comments:

john said...

Oh, I can hardly wait until I get to look over your shoulder while you create. Super one! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John, I hope I won't disappoint?

elenor said...

Yes, Jacki, the "some quotes were for ...." me! And you added the link too. Thanks! The smiles for today also were so sweet - I understood all of them :-).
Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. My wifi connection went out Saturday and I have been lost!