Monday, March 20, 2023

Day 3866: Wagashi and Wifi.



Want music?




Click here: Don Ho, I'll Remember You.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

2GN2S ...

Sweets ...



Wagashi are traditional Japanese sweets, elaborately and carefully designed to reflect nature. 
Click here for a lovely 3-min video.
 
 


I'm fine, but ...
Me, pouting yesterday.


I am fine, but my wifi wasn't. I couldn't use my laptop, pad or internet on my phone. So no wifi, no blog. I did find out that I am addicted to this laptop! Technology is wonderful and even magical hen it works, but truly maddening when it doesn't?
Luckily, Grandhunk #1 is an Apple techie. He is also an EMT working 4 days on and 4 days off while he is in the Fire Academy. He just got home from work yesterday so I hated to bother him. He came over at 4 pm and had it fixed at 4:10, it only took 5 minutes, but there some hugs first. ;o) 
There will be a post today.
Thanks for the kind concern from some.
 
Oh! and it's raining! ;o)


 
 
A cute 4-minute video, Hamashere.


 
Just because ...
 
   
Crested Carcara


 


Smiles for Monday ...
  
  
 
 


    


                             Thanks for coming by today ...

 

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Jacki, I'm so glad you are back again and that you are fine! I loved to read your blog.
I had a wonderful day today although I'm still in hospital. Some old family issues could be solved, I'm so relieved and happy.
Thinking of you and wishing you all the best!

jacki long said...

Thank you Elenor, I am so sorry you are in the hospital. I hope you feel better soon.

john said...

The overlapping works so well. Strong! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. I am really loving ragged edges lately.