Thursday, August 31, 2023

Day 4035: Artwork and Family.

     
"Broken": junk collage, digital.

Want music?

    Click here : Daniel Powter, Bad Day


2GN2S ... 

Some last shots of the art work produced at or for our 2023 Nevada Art Retreat ...
from John Arbuckle
from Terry Garrett
 
by John Arbuckle
by John Arbuckle
 
from Irene Rafael
from Irene Rafael

from Terry Garrett
 
These are only a few of the art gifts made for other artists, real treasures to us. I think we all have great memories of art, food and friendships.


 

Leaving Las Vegas ?

Heading for Orange County, Thursday at 4:30 PM on JSX.
GH#1 waiting for Jake 
 
It has been a fun week, GH#2 drove in early today from OC after getting off work last last night. 

Superman & GH#2 and Zoey compare.

The three brother will be glad to be together! GH#3 is working all 6 days at...

work yesterday, I didn't realize that WW took pictures ...

 
The brother got together when his brothers brought him lunch from their family lunch minus GH#3 at work. They are always happy together ...

 On Sunday SM, WW & GH#3 played golf.

I fly out 4:30 today, will be in OC by 5:30.
 
Just Because ...

Akikiki


Friday's Smiles ...
 
 
   









5 comments:

john said...

What a fun time we had in Las Vegas! So glad you were part of that experience Jacki. :-)

Irene said...

Your enjoyment and love for your family is wonderful. I love the pics of you and gh holding hands💗

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. I was a privilege to be a part of such fun group.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor. I didn't make o much as I was on the computer. If I did it again, I would skip the computer and make stuff! ;o)

jacki long said...

Thanks Irene, I love those guys. Zack has been holding my hand since he was little.I guess it was protection for him, but soon turner into protection for me?
Some might not want to hold hands, I'm so glad he does.