Saturday, August 19, 2023

Day 4022: Hilary and Significant Other.

       

"Waning": junk mail collage & digital.



Want music?

    Click here: Daryl Hall, She's Gone".

 


2GN2S ... 

Hilary

   
Image taken Thursday of Hurricane Hilary off the Pacific coast of Mexico

   

 

Hurricane Hilary has intensified into a Category 4 storm as it approaches Mexico's Baja California peninsula. The system is expected to weaken over the weekend as it brings rain and the threat of flooding to parts of California and the Southwest US. The latest forecasts show Hilary's center is rapidly intensifying near Baja California Sur, prompting Mexican officials to issue a hurricane watch and tropical storm warnings. Heavy rainfall is also expected to begin impacting the Southwest today and through early next week, with the most intense downpours likely on Sunday and Monday. Still, there remains a wide range of outcomes as small deviations in the hurricane's track could change the forecast for the most intense rain and wind. Superman and WW are currently in the OC till Wednesday.

 
    



 

You might know or maybe surmised,
I don't date, haven't in years and years. I get along pretty well on my own. I am an only child so I was raised to function alone. My former significant other, my 2006 MacPro, (ancient in tech termsand  was state of the art in 2006) a good ol'guy. He and I were aging together ...both running out of memory at about the same pace. Now I have a jazzy new MacPro laptop, but I am still not as attached, so loyal to the old guy. I kept the huge, heavy Mac Tower for a long time, threatened to use it as an end table but just recently gave it to  e-disposal.

 

 

 
 
A 2+ minute video, Sweet Mama Doghere.


 
Just because ...

   

SriLanka blue magpie


Friday's Smiles ...
 

   
 
 

 
 

 


                     Thanks for coming by today ...

 




5 comments:

elenor said...

Jacki, I hope you, your family, friends, everybody will stay safe despite Hilary.
I can imagine how you are feeling about your new MacPro laptop. For me it's pretty the same. I got a new Macbook air and I'm still struggling to get used to it. The question is, why was the old one not longer good enough? But probably there was a reason....
Tomorrow will be a happy day for me. Grandchildren are coming!
Wishing you a happy Sunday too, Jacki.

Anonymous said...

love everything you do. But love you more! if it gets too wet there come on up!

jeriwilkinson@gmail.com said...

Just posted I love you more, etc but it said anonymous

jacki long said...

Thank you dear Elenor, have a wonderful time with family Sunday, I know you will!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Anonymous Jeri! Thanks so much for your kind words that seem to come just at the right time. Take care, they say Hilary has been downgraded from a 4 to a 2, but we have never had a 2 before?I love you!