Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Day 4012: Trucker and TP.

        

  
"Risk": junk mail collage


Want music?

Click here: Diane Birch, Nothing But a Miracle.

 


2GN2S ...

A Massachusetts truck driver is set to start retirement right after he won $1 million just days after announcing the end of his long career. Sixty-five-year-old Paul Bashaw, a trucker for 20 years, started his week by informing his boss that it was time for him to retire. Three days later, a convenience store scratch-off netted him a cool million. “I told my wife there were three things in life I never thought I’d see happen: the Patriots winning the Super Bowl, getting a hole-in-one – that happened five years ago – and hitting the lottery, and now I’ve hit all three,” Bashaw said in a news release. A lucky man!


Read the full story here.




 

Unbelievable

 

Every 24 hours, 27,000 trees are cut down 

to make toilet paper.

 

 

 


 
 
A cute 22 second video, cat & parrothere.       


 
Just because ...
     
Gambels Quail


Tuesday's Smiles ...
   
 


      


  





   




                     Thanks for coming by today ...

 

 




4 comments:

elenor said...

Jacki, I so love this kind of collages!

Especially the last 2 smiles are wonderful.
Jacki, I again enjoyed your blog. Thanks!

jacki long said...

THANK YOU, ELENOR. I SO APPRECIATE YOU!!!!

john said...

There is an Asian feel to this piece. Lovely! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you John, I didn't realize it until I was finished! I said wow.