Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Day 3642: Rescue

 

  

"Bombardment": junk mail collage, digital


 


Want music?




Click here: One Republic, West Coast
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S ... 

The famous Italian diver Enzo Maiorca dove into the sea of Syracuse and was talking to his daughter Rossana who was aboard the boat. Ready to go in, he felt something slightly hit his back. He turned and saw a dolphin. Then he realized that the dolphin did not want to play but to express something.


The animal dove and Enzo followed. At a depth of about 12 meters, trapped in an abandoned net, there was another dolphin. Enzo quickly asked his daughter to grab the diving knives. Soon, the two of them managed to free the dolphin, which, at the end of the ordeal, emerged, issued an “almost human cry” (describes Enzo). A dolphin can stay under water for up to 10 minutes, then it drowns.
The released dolphin was helped to the surface by Enzo, Rosana and the other dolphin.


That’s when the surprise came: she was pregnant! The male circled them, and then stopped in front of Enzo, touched his cheek (like a kiss), in a gesture of gratitude and then they both swam off.
 

Enzo Maiorca ended his speech by saying: “Until man learns to respect and communicate with the animal world, he will never be able to know his true role on this Earth.”



 
The above is a shot of what I stared at as I was on the phone, rather, on hold! For reasons that I will spare you, I spent over two hours trying to resolve a problem. Remember the old days when you could talk to a human. Anyone is better than a recorded message telling me how important I am, but all the associates are helping (more important) people!

And so, I read three chapters of the book, Leonard and Hungry Paul, on Amazon, did my nails and took the above picture. Some of you may see some thing from or about you? It's been this way for a very long time, I just add on. Now I am thinking I might take it all down? What a concept!
 

 
 
 
A fun 3+minute video, cup challengehere.


 
Just because ...
 
Reddish Egret

 


Smiles for Tuesday ...
 

 
 


 
 
 
 
 

 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today

4 comments:

elenor said...

"Bombardment" could not be expressed better than by your collage. It's brilliant, Jacki!
I also loved the sweet story about the dolphins. And the last smile is so true but sometimes very hard to achieve.
Thanks, Jacki for another wonderful blog.

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor, you are so kind to me. Yes, I loved the dolphin story, as soon as I read it I knew it would be the blog's 2GN2S.

john said...

Definitely looks like a bombardment. You captured war. Wish there wasn’t the need. :-)

jacki long said...

Oh John, me too.