Friday, December 1, 2023

Day 4120: Morgan Brigg and Happy Birthday, Mom.

 

 

Rhetoric - collage, acrylic, digital



 

Want music?

    Click here: Earth, Wind & Fire, December

 

If you can see today's blog it is THANKS  to Brandon Nomura, my hero.

 

 

 

MORGAN BRIG

December 2-3 and 9-10
Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm
 

 I hope you'll stop by to see the new collection of mixed media birds and creatures made from copper, clay, fabric, wood, and found objects. Everyone is oddly eccentric this year!


Morgan Brig Studio
11509 103rd Ave SW
Vashon, WA 98070

 



Happy Birthday Mom!

Sky Room, Long Beach, 1945
 
Dad, Mom & me on her 30th birthday.
Happy Birthday Mom.
 I was 4.


 
 

  
 
A 5 minute video, Christmas Tree, here.
 
 
 
Just because ...
 
New Zealand Kea


Friday's Smiles ... 



   
 


  


 


     



 

 


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see your blog again Jacki-san. The pic of you, your mom and dad must have brought back some great memories.

Carrol Wolf said...

Loved your graphic. No wonder you have good looks, I can see where it came from: both parents.

elenor said...

So good to see all of your blog. I also enjoyed some from the last days which had disappeared.
Your mom was a beauty, you have her eyes and the way how you look.
My little granddaughter now is 4 - the same age you were in the photograph. Such a lovely age.
Jacki, have a nice weekend.

Anonymous said...

What handsome parents! I wish i saw the kea in New Zealand!

Irene said...

That last comment was from me🙋🏻‍♀️

john said...

So much to take in with this piece. Color, oh yes. Whimsical white line, oh yes. “Brush” strokes, oh yes. :-)

jacki long said...

Anonymous, thank you. do you live in AZ

jacki long said...

Thanks Carrol, yes, i do remember that night.

jacki long said...

Thanks ELENOR, have a wonderful week ahead.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. This one is bit softer than most of my work?