Thursday, November 30, 2023

Day 4019: TBT, Update.

"Directions": collage, ink & digital.


 

Want music?

     Click here: Franklin and Staples, Oh Happy Day!



 
Throwback Thursday ...
 
Shito-Ryu Karate-Do Tournament
Yoyogi Arena, Tokyo, Japan 1980
jacki, Demura Sensei, Wendy 








A truck loaded with thousands of copies of Roget's Thesaurus crashed yesterday losing its entire load. Witnesses were stunned, startled, aghast, taken aback, stupefied, confused, shocked, rattled, paralyses, dazed, bewildered, mixed up, surprised, awed, dumbfounded, nonplussed, flabbergasted, astounded, amazed, confounded, astonished, overwhelmed, horrified, numbed, speechless, and perplexed.




 
 
 
A 5+ minute video, Lex Ichimoto, here.


 
Just because ...

 
White-crowned Hornbill
 


Thursday's Smiles ...
 
 

  









 

5 comments:

Bea said...

I was able to see it…

elenor said...

I can at least see the great collage.

Best wishes, Jacki!

jacki long said...

This is driving me nuttier than I already am? I think Brandon, my former student and now family, may come by and rescue me today? Bea I am so glad you got the whole thing, but how does that happen? Weird?

john said...

Any piece you do that includes red is just the best ever. This is no exception. :-)

jacki long said...

thank you all for your patience.