Saturday, December 2, 2023

Day 4121: A Hero and Haunted Laptop.


                    Opress - collage, acrylic, digital

 
 

Want music?

Click here: Leon Bridges, Steam


 

2gn2s
 

Hero


Mark Goldberg
gave up a high-paying career to follow his passion for underwater diving. That led him to develop I.CARE, a non-profit that revitalizes the coral reefs of the Florida Keys with the help of recreational divers.

Read Mark's story here.


 


 

 


Can a laptop be haunted, or have a spell in it 
I'd use a question mark, So /, but my laptop won't respond to any of the top row symbols
I will call Apple Care tomorrow after i get home from shredding. thanks for not giving up on this silly blog.


 
 

  

A 4 minute video, Soft Rain, here
 
 
 
Just because ...
 
Cuban Trogon



 
Monday's Smiles ...
 







 





 

 

 

 

6 comments:

elenor said...

Jacki, today I especially love the "Gratitude Scavenger Hunt". It's such a good reminder.
Have a great Sunday!

Irene said...

I am in the midst of baking my favorite cookies from my mom's recipe to take to Alex this week. I am grateful for that. xo

john said...

Bold, bold, bold. So strong. :-0

jacki long said...

thanks Elenor, i am glad that the blog is working but the keyboard STILL IS NOT.

jacki long said...

hi irene, so good to hear from you.i think you ,may be in Chicago with family and eating yummy cookies. Have fun.

jacki long said...

thanks John. I APPRECIATE YOU.