Thursday, December 7, 2023

Day 4126: Another Hero and Questions.

 

   

Battle - photo, collage, digital.


 
 

Want music?

    Click here: Hall and Oates, She's Gone.


 

2GN2S
 
MORE HEROES AMONG US
 

 Tescha Hawley is a breast cancer survivor and member of the Gros Ventre tribe. She's improved access to medical care for cancer patients on the Fort Belknap Reservation where she grew up. The Day Eagle Hope Project has now expanded to provide even more resources. 
 
 



8 questions for you to answer ... or not?
Y/N & short answers are fine.
I'm curious & would love to hear?
Do you think anyone will answer? Y/N?



1. Are you in holiday mode?
2. Do you have a tree up?
3. Do you send holiday cards?
4. Do you make food for gifts?
5. What is your favorite holiday food?
6. What was the best gift you ever received?
7. What is the best gift you ever gave?
8. What question did I miss?

 
THROWBACK THURSDAY
 
 
 

DEMURA SENSEI and Tina Maxwell, 2020




 
after day class, Ukyo Japanese restaurant
  
 
 
 
 

  
 
A 2 minute video, big dog, small bed, here.
 
 
 
Just because ...
 
Straw-necked Ibis
 

  


Thursday's Smiles ...
 







  
 




 

 

 


6 comments:

Carrol Wolf said...

To the questions: Yes, I am in a holiday mood. (even though by my body clock, it should only be July!) Yes I have the tree up and decorated and it looks great since I had the help of a 6 and 10 year old, I also write cards. I love the 3-D ones but the USPS now calls them "small packages" and charges about $3.50 for each, which I can't afford! I don't make food as gifts: Don't want to be accused of poisoning anyone during the holidays (but maybe after!) The most precious gifts I have ever received after good parents, is my crazy husband and two wonderful (now adult) children, who then caused the other four gifts to appear. And the best gift I have ever given is my steadfast love to the people listed above, and of course, to wonderful friends, like you Jacki. Merry Christmas and bring on 2024, I'm not done yet and neither are you.

elenor said...

Jacki, your questions aren't answered as easy as they look.
I'm not really in holiday mode although I'm already making holiday gifts. The pajamas for all three grandkids are already done. They really look nice. I sewed in my good thoughts and sweet dreamy - I made them with so much love and that's why they always love them. My younger son asked for some special cookies and of course he'll get them. And there are more handmade gifts to give away and handmade cards I'll send to friends. The best gift I get is always celebrating with family.
At least some questions answered?

john said...

Even though your piece represents war the color of explosion is wonderful! :-0

jacki long said...

Thanks Carrol, you are always up to something wonderful and creative, Lucky Grandchildren.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor, I agree the best gift is time with family.

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. Yes, I guess so?