Monday, December 11, 2023

Day 4130 - WORD and Birthday..


Priorities - photo, junk mail collage


 

Want music?

    Click here: Smokey Robinson, To See Her


 

2GN2S

Oxford’s Word for 2023

Oxford Dictionary named "rizz" its 2023 Word of the Year.

Oxford's 2023 Word of the Year is “rizz.” The viral term beat out top finalists "prompt," "situationship" and even "Swiftie"

 Dictionary publisher Oxford University Press defines the viral term, which is short for charisma, as “someone's ability to attract another person through style, charm, or attractiveness.”

"Rizz" can also be used as a verb, most commonly in the phrase “rizz up,” which, similarly to "chat up," means “to attract, seduce, or chat up (a person),” per Oxford.

Another popular iteration of the word is “rizzler,” a title given to individuals who, well, possess a lot of "rizz." The term was even included in a viral song parody, which features the lyrics: “Sticking out your gyatt for the rizzler / You’re so skibidi / You’re so Fanum tax." 



I am 82 today
 


 
My Dad lived to 86, so I think I am good at least for four more years. I was chatting with Dr. Chang at the dojo about four months ago. We got on to age, and I mentioned my thoughts stated above and he said he didn't agree. He is a brilliant man, I taught his son, Daniel and daughter, Audrey when they were younger. He said because of the advances in medicine, I could probably expect ten years. I dunno, I guess I'll relax, do the best I can and leave it all to the Boss.
  

 
 

  
 
A 1 minute video, Weatherman, here.
 
 
 
Just because ...
 
Blue-headed Quail Dove

  


Monday's Smiles ...
 




 
 
 
 
 
 

 

  






 

 


 

6 comments:

jeriwilkinson@gmail.com said...

Happy Birthday Jacki , it was me...love you madly

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Senpai!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a most awesome birthday Jacki 🎂🎉

Denise Slocombe said...

Happy Birthday Jacki! Hope you enjoy the Sunflowers book I sent. I loved it and hope you do too! I am so blessed by your friendship! Much love, D

Nanci said...

Happy Birthday, Jacki! Drum roll....and many more!

elenor said...

Happy birthday, Jacki. I hope my birthday card will arrive in time. Already sent it to you in November. But you know I didn't forget and thought and think of you.
When I click on your collage i can see all other pics of your blog but I can't read anything. The same yesterday.Just wanted to tell.

BEST WISHES, JACKI!