Friday, December 29, 2023

Day 4141: Strange Facts and Eye Check.

 

   

"Constant Turmoil": junk mail collage






  

Want music?

 

    

 Click here: Leon Bridges, Steam



 

2GN2S

There are more surprises , here.



I went to the eye doctor today. I couldn't remember if they said to wear my contacts or glasses? So I wore contacts and took glasses.

I think they were all in that holiday fog, the time between Christmas and New Years . They had tested my eyes last time and I was supposed to come in for contact testing. I had a long wait and when I get tired of waiting, I get out my phone to take photos.

  

  

  
 
 
Now you know what I saw during the 30 minute wait. 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 

  
 
A 1 minute video, dancing lemur, here.
 
 
  
 
Just because ...
  

Austraalasian crested Grebe

 

Friday's Smiles ... 

 


 

 


  

 



  
   
 

 
 


  




   





 
 



5 comments:

elenor said...

Another wow - collage. I love it, Jacki!
I also liked the 2GN2S facts AND the photos you took while waiting. They are great. I think you asked yourself which photos you could take and - what's the important and creative point - how! That's where the art starts. Am I right?
Happy last day of the year, Jacki.

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor. Yes, you are always right. I think I could make a better combination using parts of all in one picture/

Branmuffin said...

Meant to ask Jacki, who's your optometrist? You don't go to Khanh?

john said...

Thanks for the eye chart. I just had cataract surgery and I got to see where the lens actually is. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. I will have cataract surgery in my future. Did it make a big difference in your vision?