Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Day 4132 - Goin' Crazy and 82..

 


Christmas may be different, my tree.


 

Want music?

    Click here: Michael Jackson, PYT

 

2GN2S

GOIN' CRAZY


Thank you if you are still with me. This silly blog has been crazy, and I haven't done anything different. In fact, there is a regular blog to go with each graphic. Tonight Brandon gave me an idea to try and it worked. But in the process, I deleted tomorrow's blog. I remembered some of it, but some I had to work up from start. I am writing this on Monday.
 


CELEBRATING  82

My birthday officially started Monday when Wonderwoman and Superman picked me up at 10.30 am and we went to meet our party at Toast, it opens at 11, but they are closed Mondays, for future reference. So we headed for Shin Sen Gumi in Irvine.
 
W e didn't take any photos of food, we 5 were hungry. The cast of characters ... Grandhunk 2 who now lives in Irvine, and Carole Suzuki and daughter, Cheryl Barro, WW and SM, and me. But, someone got photo-happy after we ate.




friends for 40 plus years.


 
 To be with good people is the best birthday an 82 year old could ask for.
 
 
 

  
 
A 1 minute video, many dances, here.
 
 
 
Just because ...
 
 
Toucanet


 
Wednesday's Smiles ...
 
 




  
     


  


 

 


 

 

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Thanks for your lovely birthday photos, Jacki! I'm so happy for you you had your family and good friends around you.
My son yesterday came home sick from work. Covid. I so hope he and the rest of his dear family will be fine for Christmas.
Best wishes and stay safe, Jacki.

jacki long said...

I AM SO SORYR, ELENOR. I HOPE AND PRAY YOUR FAMILY IS QUICK TO GET OVER IT, THE MEDICINES THEY USE IF THEY CATCH IT EARLY SEEM TO HAVE GOOD RESULTS.PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE.

john said...

I love the tree. It reminds me of Charlie Brown’s tree. :-). Happy belated birthday,

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. It was a great day. 82?