Monday, December 4, 2023

Day 4123: KINDNESS ADVENT and TANAKAYA.

 
Survival - collage, acrylic.



 

Want music?

Click here: Smokey Robinson, Just to See Her


 

2gn2s



 

I had a last minute invitation for lunch on Sunday. Carole called me and her eldest daughter, Lisa had called her and we were to invited to meet at Tanaka Ya at 1 PM.

 

We took a few photos of the yummy food for you.
 


    

  



A special Sunday. thank you, Lisa
 
 

  
 
A  3 minute video, Kung Fu, here.
 
 
 
Just because ...
 
Wild Red Golden Pheasant

 


Monday's Smiles ... 
 




  
  









 



4 comments:

My Painted Garden said...

Love the December calendar!

jacki long said...

THANKS ERIN, I liked it too. so sweet.

john said...

For some reason I find this piece startling. I guess it is because it reminds me of the military. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John. It may be influenced by computer woes?