Tuesday, December 5, 2023

DAY 4124 - CRANBERRIES, THE LIST

 

   

Messages - acrylic, collage


 

 

Want music?

    Click here  - Al Green, Amazing Grace

 

 

2GN2S

How Ocean Spray Harvests 220 Billion Cranberries A Year

Ocean Spray Cranberry farms are a part of a large cooperative established in 1933 that includes the US, Canada, and Chile. Many of the farms are fourth generation and greater family farms. Each year, Ocean Spray facilities produce about 88 million cans of cranberry sauce and 223 million bottles of juice

A great 3 minute video, here
 


 

Too Much Too Soon

I guess it could be possible. I am so desperate to be back to normal, that I made a big list of things I needed to do today. I left, list in hand at 11 am. based on GH3' advice... 

 
1. I took out the cardboard trash, that i had taken to the shredder last Saturday. They don't shred cardboard.
 
2. I started out with the farthest away, So Cal Shredding in Lake Forrest, 14miles or 23 minutes away. I was having 45 or more floppy disks shredded. the man said , I can shred them as you watch, I trusted him but was curious to see a machine that could eat my disks in 30 seconds. I had taken one apart, and it wasn't 30 seconds.

3. Next I went to DMV, another hard one, to get a temporary handicapped pass, as I can't walk far and have dizziness sometimes.

4.  I was Near Costco, so I got gas, even though it wasn't on my list.

5. I took my judging uniform to the cleaners.

6. I stopped by Ivy's Health Food Store, for their famous chicken-walnut salad for supper.

7. I also stopped by Casa Mesita for 1 taco to take home for lunch. Another one not on my list.

8. Call for an appointment for my eyes. I am am almost out of contacts, and I think I may need a change.

9. Came home exhausted at 2;30, so tired I could have had a nap standing up, but when I looked at the calendar, I saw that I had a physical therapy appointment with Joseph at 4;30 in Sand Canyon.

10. Back home again and started on this blog.

I did miss 2 on my list, but I'll get them tomorrow. Maybe.
 
 

  
 
A 3 minute video, Amazing Cardboard, here.
 
 
 
Just because ...
 
Hoatzin


Tuesday's Smiles ... 


 


  

  







 

 



 

4 comments:

elenor said...

That was really a long list and you managed nearly all of it. Thanks for taking the time to make a great blog again despite being already exhausted. Much appreciated.
Wishing you a good night with happy dreams, Jacki.

jacki long said...

thanks dear Elenor, yes i felt good but tired, glad to be getting things done. It is 9 pm now and I will go to bed early, soon as I finish the tomorrow's blog. hoping you and your family are well.

john said...

Love everything about this piece. :-)

jacki long said...

Thanks, John, I am having fun jumping all over the place with my daily production. ;o)