Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Day 4111: Query and Ribbon Yarn:

   




 

Want music?

    Click here: Rose Royce, Ooh Boy


 

2GN2S
 
"When I am sad to be missing something, 
might I be missing what's already with me?"
 

 


 

Only Elenor, in Austria was interested in my special Sari Ribbon Yarn yesterday? Isn't it lovely? About 10 years ago, I saw it in on a shelf in a wonderful art store and knew it wanted to come home with me. A little over my budget but sometimes you really need to "pay the Piper"?
 
 
So, it's been here in my studio, showing off. No I haven't used it. Yet. But what price for loving the sight of it? For 10 years?
 
 
 

  
 
A terrific1 minute video, iphone, here.
 
 
 
Just because ...

  
Saddle-billed Stork

 


Wednesday's Smiles ...
 

 

 

 
  


   







 

 


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for your artistic passion, and humorous comics and sincere life stories ! ❤️

elenor said...

Thanks, Jacki for mentioning and for your thoughts about the price and the joy this ribbon yarn ball brought you the last ten years. I have a similar experience as yours. After my unexpected retirement I started using my sewing machine learning a bit of patchwork, making bags, other cute little things and then sewing for my grandchildren. As one needs fabric I started collecting fabrics until my cupboard (right word?) were full and I realized i'd never be able to use all of it up. So I started to give away lots of it. And I thought the same as you: it had brought me joy for years and that's why it was worth every penny.

Thanks for another wonderful blog, Jacki!

jacki long said...

Thank You Dear Anonymous, I wish you would give me a hint, initials, something.

jacki long said...

Thank you dear Elenor. Your consistent support and friendship means so much to me. I am so blessed to have you in my life.