Saturday, November 25, 2023

Day 4114: Second edition ?

below is the missing part of today's blog


Want music?

    Click here: My Sweet Lord


 

2GN2S
 
I posted a video on FB today that I had forgotten, (here). I found it cute, then sweet, then touching. The bird was tearing newspaper to make feathers. The lady who posted the video originally labeled it "her love bird didn't like her short tail."

It seems most of us think we are either too much or not enough. There was a time years ago when I added eyelashes, (now the rage again) and even acrylic nails. One time ... a hairpiece! I guess I am not so different than that bird.
 



Remember my desk last night, here? 
Well, here it is today ...


Actually, worse. Did I mention that I am a ... highly skilled procrastinator?
I realize that it's not something worthy of bragging rights, but ... I am skilled at it!

I've always been a last minuter. It started in college.


Where I always got things done, but at the very last possible moment. 
Sunday at church, the message was the evils of procrastination.My family looked down the row at me and smiled. The pastor too. 
I am better than I used to be, but I still have a long way to go.

One advantage: WonderWoman is not a procrastinator!As a child she saw me and decided she didn't want the stress. Smart. 

 
 

  
 
A 1+ minute video, relaxing, here.
 
 
 
Just because ...
 
 


 
Saturday's Smiles ...
 



    


  



  




 
 
 

 

6 comments:

tgarrett said...

I have a life full of good stuff and you are part of that dear jacki!

elenor said...

Jacki, you have not seen my desk!!!! Well, from time to time I try to clean it up but when creating within a few minutes it looks the same again. I think I have to live with it.
BTW, I enjoyed the video.
Happy Sunday.

jacki long said...

Yes, Terry, I think we are blessed indeed. I hope Ron is feeling better?

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor. I'm so glad you liked the video, me too.I agree once you start creating everything seems to multiply. My problem is that I to often ,when in a hurry, I return stuff to a handy spot, instead of to it's place?

john said...

Wow! Are those all your pencils? :-)

jacki long said...

THSNKD, JOHN. YES, BUT JUST SOME OF THEM. REMEMBER I HAVE BEEN ALIVE A LONG TIME.