Friday, November 24, 2023

Day 4113: Have you ever? and My Life.

 

"Separations": junk collage, inks.


 
 

Want music?

    Click here: Aretha Franklin, Spirit in the Dark


 

2GN2S
 
Have you ever started a organizational project and stopped ...
 
 

saying, "I'll do it tomorrow"?
 
 



Among so many people, I am thankful for ...


My life.


 
 

  
 
3 minute video, Christopher Walken Dances, here.
 
 
 
Just because ...
 
American Kestrel

 


Friday's Smiles ...
 

  


  
 
 
 
 




 

 


6 comments:

My Painted Garden said...

Thank you - happy to see you are feeling better.

jacki long said...

Thanks Erin, and I wish you the same. Anxious to see you, but it seems a long way off?

elenor said...

What a lovely family photo, Jacki! You can be so proud of your family - and thankful. And of course we are grateful for the life we can live in our countries in peace together with our loved ones.
Have a great weekend.

jacki long said...

Thank you Elenor, I wish you a wonderful weekend. That family pic was a few years ago, but it was the first one I found. ;o)

john said...

So glad to see that you are back from your illness. You were missed my dear friend. :-)

jacki long said...

THANK YOU JOHN, I AM GLAD TO BE BACK AT THE BLOG. HOW ARE YOU FEELING.