Saturday, November 18, 2023

Day 4108: Belated :Update:

 

"Pods": photos and inks.

 

 

Want music?

    Click here: Jerry Reed, When You're Hot, 

 



As some have noticed, I have been under the "blanket"? for a while. I am okay and getting better each day. Thank you for your patience, 

I will post again soon.

 

 


 

 
 
A 3 minute video, Zen Garden, here.


 
Just because ...

     



Saturday Smile ...


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

So happy you are starting to feel better! <3

Jan said...

Sending you bigs hugs and feel better soon wishes!!!!! You've become such a wonderful part of my mornings. You are missed.

Love, Jan

john said...

Glad you are getting better. We were all worried about you. This piece is spectacular! :-)

elenor said...

Jacki, I'm so happy to hear from you. I was so terribly worried, but now I'm a bit relieved. Wishing you all the best hoping you will feel good soon.

Sam Zimmerman said...

I'm happy to hear from you again! We missed you!

Nanci said...

Hi Jacki
So happy to hear from you, glad you are getting better. Take all the time you need, we'll be here. :)
Take time for yourself.

jacki long said...

Thank tyou to all of you who, through your kindness have become family. I am blessed.