Monday, November 28, 2022

Day 3753: Morgan Brigg and Blessings.

 

 

"Unbalanced": digital collage




Want music?




Click here: Tom Misch, Quarantine session
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


2GN2S ...  

If I lived in Washington ...

I would be at the ...

 

MORGAN BRIG
Holiday Open Studio Sale!

December 3-4 and 10-11
Saturday and Sunday 10am to 4pm

 Lots of mixed media birds, cats, dogs, rabbits and creatures this year made from copper, clay, fabric, wood, and found objects. Plus narrative shadowboxes rich in detail. I hope to see you here!

Morgan Brig Studio
11509 103rd Ave SW
Vashon, WA 98070

More info and map, here.



Lots of Blessings ...

Last week was exceptional! It's amazing that I have waited so long to share. I'll start with Tuesday when I was headache-y and thought I might be coming down with a cold, so I stayed in bed and slept .

Grandhunk #3 called me, but I had left my phone in the studio so I didn't hear it. I guess he called twice. Then he looked at his phone on '360 and saw that I was home. He decided to come and check on me. When he rang the bell, then knocked, I didn't hear as I was asleep. All 3 GH's have a key, and me on their '360 app, so he came in and saw I was asleep. He came into the studio and left me the sweetest note. he looked in before he was ready to leave and I woke up! So he stayed for an hour and we caught up on his news, job and life. We made plans to meet Wednesday, after my karate day class for lunch. No photos? Thursday was great too, I got to see family for Thanksgiving, except for GH#1 who was working. On Thursday, GH#2 asked me to go to lunch on Friday. Of course! I did take a few photos. We went to Shin Sen Gumi in Irvine, we hadn't been there in a long time and it sounded so good. It really was.



 

I got the Hakata Ramen with a hard boiled egg, Takana rice, and Jake ate my gyoza. Jake had the "Overload Ramen" with pork cutlet and spare ribs.


 

 

It was a great 2 hours together. 
Any time with the Grandhunks is special.
 
 

 
 
 
A 3-minute video, Sleigh Ridehere.


 
Just because ...
 
Black Baza
     


 
 
Smiles for Monday ...
  
 
 
 

  





  
 

                             Thanks for coming by today

 

4 comments:

elenor said...

Seeing so many unbalanced things going on all over the world we appreciate being together with kind persons even more. Jacki, your grandsons simply are the best.

john said...

I am so glad you discovered Morgan Brigg. I have been to her house. I have taken a Morgan Brigg workshop. I have several of Morgan’s works as I have been to her holiday bazaar You have done it again with your Unbalanced piece. :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. Yes, I am indeed blessed, and by you too!

jacki long said...

Thank you, John. I have admired Morgan Briggs for a long time.I envy your experiences and possessions.