Thursday, November 24, 2022

Day 3749: Doodles and Thankful.

 

 

"Mixed Message": junk mail collage

 


Want music?




Click here: Josh Groban, Thankful.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


2GN2S ... 

.

Black-and-white doodles over  artist's entire mansion  

It would be an unlikely sight anywhere, let alone in the English countryside. But nestled among rural homes with manicured gardens is a mansion covered entirely in cartoon-like doodles.

Nothing is spared. Everything outside and inside the house is covered in black-and-white squiggles, a riot of video-game and comic-book inspired cutesy characters. The sofa, the stove, the fridge, the television and even the car parked outside have all been painted on. 


The six-bedroom property in England's Kent County is home to Sam Cox, 28, an artist who goes by the moniker “Mr. Doodle.” 

     


  For more and video, here

 



I am so blessed & thankful for family, friends & also for you & your patience with this silly blog. I appreciate you & wish you your best Thanksgiving ever, so  far.


                    
It's true.
So many & so much to be thankful for.
Below are just some of the people who bless, or have blessed my life.




             Did you find you? 
It's an eye test, of sorts!
The above was made several years ago ... 
so I realize that even though additions are in order, I have run out of time to update.

 
Wishing you all a really wonderful Thanksgiving today with the ones you love most ... with blessings & loved ones galore.






Throwback Thursday ...


WW getting her Sho-dan, 1992

 

 
 
 
A 3-minute video, dice portraitshere.


 
Just because ...
 
 
Plate-billed Mountain Toucan



 
 


Smiles for Thursday ...
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 

  



 
 
  
 

                             Thanks for coming by today

 

 

8 comments:

Carrol Wolf said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jacki. I am thankful for you, just as a friend, but also as an artist who always has some eye candy for me on a daily basis. I often show my grandchildren your clever videos. I had them looking for owls last week.

Thank you for being such a caring and wise friend.

elenor said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Jacki!

Carrol Wolf found so beautiful and true words for you. I can only agree as I'm not able to express them myself. So, thanks to you Jacki and thanks to Carrol.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Jacki. ❤️ Jim and Jo-Ann

john said...

Jacki, I hope you had a terrific Thanksgiving.

jacki long said...

Dear Carrol, Thank you for you and Stan and our friendship over the years, I am blessed. Have a wonderful holiday and tell those Grandchilren that I am a fan of theirs. They are so lucky to have you two!

jacki long said...

Thank you Jim and Jo-Ann, I am flattered that you see the blog, and it was wonderful seeing you both last Saturday. I have missed you.Please take good care and have wonderful holidays.

jacki long said...

Thank you Elenor, I am indeed thankful for you and your daily support, which helps me more than words can express. Isn't it wonderful that two ladies across the globe who have never met, can be such good friends and happy for each other's family get- togethers? Please take good care and have wonderful holidays.

jacki long said...

Thank you, John and an especially Happy Thanksgiving to you, wishing you joy, health and happiness for the whole holiday seasons!