Friday, November 25, 2022

Day 3750: Thankful and Tryptophan



"Fragmented": digital collage






Want music?




Click here: Chaka Khan, Sweet Thing.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


2GN2S ...

I posted a great video on FB once (here).
I found it cute, then sweet, then touching.
The lady who posted the video labeled it "her love bird didn't like her short tail."

It seems most of us think we are either too much or not enough. There was a time many years, in fact eons ago when I added eyelashes. Also acrylic nails. And one time ... a hairpiece! I guess I am not so different than that bird. 
 
 
 


                               File this under ...


I hope you and your family and friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday. None of us have to look beyond the news to know how blessed we are. Shelter, food, water, electricity, safety denied to too many.

I spent the day with family, and more than my allotted food consumption, which I will blame for my lateness in posting this blog today, but it is still Friday so I am only late compared to normal. You see, I found my self extra tired when I got home last evening and with unusual common sense I went to bed at 8pm. I really thought I might wake up near midnight and do the blog. However my body seem to have other priorities and I woke wide awake at 6:04 am. So I am starting this post at a leisurely 8 am! Nobody cares.
 
I will post some random photos. All family photos are by WonderWoman. Superman, WonderWoman and granddog Zoey drove in from Nevada on Tuesday. Zoey went to Dogtopia, her happy place, where we can check on her ...

 
I didn't see the superheroes till Thanksgiving, as they had many stops to make while they were here. The family gathered at Jimmy (SM's younger brother) and Lauren's beautiful home in Anaheim Hills. I think we were 19 in total, not sure as we didn't get a group photo? In fact we were all in one place only once for SM to say grace.
 
Meet Cooper, master of his domain! We were informed that to leave our plates unattended would result in an empty plate.
  
Mike,Cousin, Lauren, Hoda, Jimmy, Superman, WonderWoman, George

Mike, Hoda, Cousin, Jimmy, Lauren, Tarek
  
George, GH#3 (Zack 22), Grandma-no-posture, GH#2 (Jake24)

Mom, WonderWoman

GM#3, Gma, GM#2

I can never get enough of the great grandsons!

GH#3  Tryptophan Coma

SM & GH#1 (Jordan 25) 2021

And we were all missing Jordan, who was working, EMT duty. His brothers, SM and WW packed up a food package and delivered to him at the station.
All in all, a wonderful Thanksgiving with family.




 
 
 
A 5-minute video, puppy rescuehere.


 
Just because ...
 
Turkey 



 
Smiles for Friday ...
 
 

  

 

 

  
 
  
 

                             Thanks for coming by today



1 comment:

jacki long said...

Thank you Elenor, I am flattered and honored that you like the blog.
Thank you for you.