Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Day3467: Humanidades

 

 

"Humanidad": photo, collage & digital.

 



Want music?




Click here for Chaka Khan, Through the Fire.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

2GN2S ...


Simply irresistible: Idaho promotes the a-peel of potato perfume!


The Idaho Potato Commission has launched a limited-edition French fry scented perfume, Frites by Idaho. Forget spices and jasmine. The makers of a new perfume say they're using the scent of something truly irresistible, root vegetables which are reliable and hardy.

 

 
Cutest ...
 
I think, the cutest photo from the Super Bowl! 
 

    WonderWoman's girlfriend, Dina at the game.       
And, I want that jacket!!!


One more thing ...

 

I've never been to a hockey game in my 80 years, mainly I have always had trouble following the puck on televised games, I thought I wasn't missing much. But, I have watched so much during the Winter Olympics that I can now follow the puck about half the time and now love hockey!

 

USA's Megan Keller, Caroline Harvey, Kendall Coyne Schofield and teammates celebrate winning the Beijing 2022 women's semifinal against Finland on February 14. Photo by Anthony Wallace
 
So I am looking forward to watching USA and Canada play for the gold medal.  
 
Team USA, the reigning Olympic women's ice hockey champion, has advanced to the gold medal game after defeating Finland 4-1 in the game I watched on Monday. The United States will face Canada, who beat Switzerland 10-3 earlier Monday.

All six Winter Games gold medals have gone to the two teams. Canada won in 2002, 2006, 2010 and 2014, and the US earned gold in 1998 and 2018.

 

 

 
 
 
A fun 1-1/2 minute video, heart-shapedhere.


 
Just because ...
 
Flamingo

 
 


Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 
 



 
 


 

 


 
  

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 


4 comments:

john said...

Humanidad is a definite yes for me. Strong piece, Jacki! :-)

jacki long said...

Thank you John, ir was a late-nighter last night.

elenor said...

The idea for a French fry scented perfume is ..... funny? desperate? crazy? unusual? I can imagine why it's a limited edition. But nevertheless it's very original. Would "Humanidad" use it? I'm not sure.
Already nearly middle of the week and of February. As we always say, time flies.
Hope you had a great training, Jacki.

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor, yes I enjoyed training today, but came home and took a nap!
Do you have a tv program, called Jeopardy? It's my favorite, weeknights.