Monday, February 14, 2022

Day 3466: Happy Heart Day!






Want music?


"Valentine card": junk mail hearts, ink.


Click here for Chaka Khan, My Funny Valentine.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 2GN2S ...

Surviving the Super Bowl ...

The new and beautiful So-Fi Stadium less than an hour away.

More than 180 countries and territories will televise the game live. The contest will be broadcast in about 25 languages. Sunday's game will be played at the 3.1 million square-foot So-Fi stadium , the largest in the league and first open-air, indoor-outdoor venue. The stadium can accomodate approximately 70,000 fans, and for special events, expandable up to 100,000.


Both Bengals and Rams starting quarterbacks,  Bengals Joe Burrow and Rams Matthew Stafford, both making their Super Bowl debut. This will be the youngest head coaching match-up in Super Bowl history.

I will have it on at the house on the hill, where I will semi-watch with my granddogs. Zoey does actually like the ball in the air, Laker not so much. I will have my new book, mentioned yesterday, here, I am at almost half. 

 

The sunset from the house on the hill was beautiful.

 


 And, Zoey enjoyed some tv Olympics. Laker was sleeping. I am home now finishing up # 3465

 

 
Happy Heart Day!!
 
 
Maybe everyday should be? Not the heart-shaped boxes of stale candy etc., but remembering and being grateful. I am sharing some of my very favorite hearts, all sorts of hearts ... 
 



 

 


 







 
 






    


From my heart to yours ... Happy Heart Day!


 

 
 
 
A cute 2-minute video, puppy & kittens meethere.


 
Just because ...
 
Owl
 

 


Smiles for Monday ...
 
 


  


 


 

 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.


8 comments:

john said...

Happy Valentine’s Day to you, Jacki! :-)

Branmuffin said...

Happy Valentines Day, Jacki! (Just caught up w/ your blogs)

jacki long said...

Thank you, John and Happy Valentine's Day to you dear friend.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Brandon! Happy Valentines Day, I love you and your whole family and hope you have a terrific day today and everyday! ❤️ Take good care.

Lydia said...

Happy Hearts to you ❤

elenor said...

Happy Valentines Day, Jacki. I love all your hearts. All different and each unique.

jacki long said...

Thanks Lydia, Wishing you an extra special day today!

jacki long said...

Thank you, Elenor. It makes me glad that you liked them. Have a great week!