Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Day 3460: Thanks, Carrol!


 

"Poppy": photo, junk mail collage, digital.

 



Want music?




Click here for Leon Bridges, Steam.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Update ...

 I went to day class today since I have Eastside art group tomorrow. I don't ever remember being this tired! There were only three of us in class, so we did each kata four times. And, at 1:30 Sensei took over and had us work till 1:55 pm. Class normally ends at 1:30 pm. Sensei did look better today, after killing us.
 

 

So later, I was wondering what today's blog might be? Then I opened an e-mail from good friend, artist and Renaissance woman, Carrol Wolf. She said: "I was looking back through this journal which was probably one of the first ones I did in your classes. Thought you might get a kick out of seeing this last page."



This gave me just the boost I needed. 
Thanks, Carrol!

 
 
An amazing 2-minute video, ISS timelapsehere.


 
Just because ...
 
Masked Trogon

 
 


Smiles for Tuesday ...
 
 

 
 

  



 

 
 

  


                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 

4 comments:

john said...

OK, I am amazed! Your choice of color; your choice of subject; your ability to create an amazing composition: and your skill in the digital world totally captivates me! :-)

jacki long said...

Oh, thansk so much, John. I really do love it when you like it. Thanks!

elenor said...

Jacki, your Poppy collage simply is - WOW!
An e-mail can change a whole day, doesn't it? It always amazes me how a kind experience makes a grey day sonny and gives us super power, brings happiness and confidence.

jacki long said...

Thanks, Elenor! Yes, I agree, kindness and thoughtfulness can change a day, for sure.