Sunday, February 13, 2022

Day 3465: A perfect day.

   

"Graffiti face": markers on collage.
 

 



Want music?




Click here for Tony, Toni, Tone, Feels Good.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 

 

Silly update ...

 A perfect day. It started with me waking up at 4am and I decided to continue reading my new book. Have you read it? How have I not known about it? It is everything. It's suspenseful, fast moving and beautifully written. I have a habit of highlighting passages that are special, but I have skipped that with this book, as most pages would be highlighted and interfere with my reading.

 

I have spent my day watching various Olympic venues, reading my terrific new book, napping and eating fattoush! WonderWoman brought me a big Tupperware of it yesterday and it is half gone.

 And, sometimes a couple of almond windmill cookies, a dessert of sorts. Maybe not a balanced meal, but a good one.  It was a PJ day, all day. 

 

I have a quote here somewhere that says ... something like, "when you think you have wasted a whole day, you haven't." I tried to find it, but?

 Tomorrow is LVI Super Bowl and I remember the first one! WonderWoman and Superman have plans and will be gone from the house on the hill. Grandhunk #1 will be with his girl, Katie and her Dad. Grandhunk #2 will be celebrating his girl, Lindsey on her birthday. Grandhunk #3 will be working at Social for their big day. 


So my Granddogs, Laker & Zoey have requested Grandma to watch the SuperBowl with them, and I am looking forward to it.

 


 
 
A fun 2-minute video, Panda slidehere.


 
Just because ...
 
African Fish Eagle

 
 
 


Smiles for Sunday ...
 
 
 

 
 


 

 
 




 
 
 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.

 


4 comments:

john said...

Graffiti face also looks like it could be an abstraction of a Pacific NW Native American face. Lovely! :-)

elenor said...

Jacki, you are so good at drawing eyes. They always impress me.
Thanks for Carol's and your very kind comment. You know how good it feels to read such nice words.
About half an hour ago my younger son was calling. He was on his way to a friend who asked him to watch LVI Super Bowl together. Here that will be in the middle of the night and his friend takes Monday morning off. My son has to work so he wasn't sure if he would see all of the game. But it might be quite exciting and he won't miss a second?
Enjoy watching!

jacki long said...

Thanks John, I had never thought of that, but now I can see a similarity.

jacki long said...

Thanks Elenor. Doesn't the weekend fly by quickly. Wishing you a wonderful, healthy week ahead.;o)