Monday, February 21, 2022

Day 3473: Purple Tulips.

 

"Purple Tulips": photography, digital collage.

 

 



Want music?




Click here for Corine Bailey Rae, Put Your Records On.
then click back on this blog tab or here to listen as you browse, or not?
 
 
 


Update ...

Part 2 of the grand-dog visits.

Grandhunk #2 brought the dogs at 10 am, 

 


Before he left, I got a hug. And he took a photo. 
 

I was going to Photoshop in some make-up but it would take too long.
 
Laker
 
The dogs were more at home today, yesterday they were antsy. And, they discovered the couch.
 


Zoey

 
Laker

While we were in the living room, the light came in from the garden, making shadows & shapes on the wall from bells and wind chimes in the garden.
 
 
This only happens on a sunny day at a certain time of day, so I usually miss it. It was about then, that the dogs heard a squirrel in my yard, and I barely got the door open soon enough. Of course the varmint was long gone, but they explored anyway.
 

 
WonderWoman came at 5 pm, so after six hours they were very glad to see her and go home. I continued reading my new book.
 

I bought it about six months ago, but couldn't seem to get in to it? But today I am liking it a lot. Has anyone read this? What did you think?


 

 
 
 
A 5-minute video, Lady Gaga/ Imaginehere.


 
Just because ...
 
Bullfinch

 
 
 


Smiles for Monday ...
 
 

 
 



 

 
 

 

                                                               Thanks for coming by today.




4 comments:

john said...

I love the tulip purple with the text from junk mail incorporated together. :-0

jacki long said...

Thanks so much, John. I love it when you like it.

elenor said...

So many nice photos of Grandhunk #2 and the dogs. The best of it - Jacki, you know it - is the pic of him holding you in his arms. There is so much love! Wonderful.

jacki long said...

Thanks you Elenor. Yes, we Grandmas are a lucky bunch!